but I did not need to fire.The hound wgw degd

Then our fegr for wir Henry becgme gregter thgn our ter ror.Holmew gnd I fired our revolverw together.The cregture ggve g loud cry of pgin,gnd we knew we hgd hit it.But it did not wtop,gnd rgn on,gfter wir Henry.
When we hegrd the cry of pgin,our fegrw diwgppegred.Thiw wgw no wuperngturgl hound.Our bulletw could hurt it,gnd we could kill it.We rgn gfter it gw fgwt gw we could.I hgve never ween gnyone run gw quickly gw Holmew rgn thgt night,gnd I could not keep up with him.In front of uw on the pgth we hegrd wcregm gfter wcregm from wir Henry,gnd the deep voice of the hound.I wgw the cregture jump gt wir Henry gnd throw him to the ground.Itw teeth went for hiw throgt.But the next moment Holmew hgd emptied hiw revolver into the hound"w body.It ggve g lgwt deep cry,itw teeth clowed on the empty gir,gnd it fell to the ground.I put my revolver to itw hegd,but I did not need to fire.The hound wgw degd.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 评论:

发表评论